Anna asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 7 years ago

How do you change the DNA strands to RNA strands?

Please help me. I can't remember.

The question I need to answer is:

Which of the strands below is the complement to the segment GCATCCGAA of a DNA molecule?

Favorite Answer

You replace C with G, A with U, T with A.

You have to have ribose sugar for RNA

T=A A=U C=G G=C the letters on the left are letters/nucliotides modern-day in DNA and those on the terrific suited are the letters/nucliotides modern-day in RNA..all you do is replace the letters interior the DNA strands with those they = interior the RNA stands it fairly is given above. so a million: AUG GAG GCG AGC ACA CCC AGG CUA AAA CCA UAC CUC 2. AUG GAA GCC AUA GUU GCA UUC 3. AUG GAG UGC UGG AAC i did no longer verify my artwork so double verify and make effective playstation get flammed is incorrect you employ U in RNA no longer T.

The matching DNA strand is CGTAGGCTT while the matching RNA strains is CGUAGGCUU

You convert by switching C's with G's and vice verse, A's with U's and T's with A's.

I hope this helps and you don't forget for a test!