Good anime to watch online?

I need an animd like onepiece and kinichi that have good action and comedy

Favorite Answer

FAIRY TAIL is the best. :) Lots of Actions, Lots of comedy, (it is really super hilarious! ;)) , Romance, And Drama, (there are lots of episodes that would really make you cry. You will definitely love this anime and it also has a very nice plot! :).

If you haven't already watched it, dragonball z is a great anime. It has about 270 episodes 20 minutes each and I finished watching the whole series again for the third time about 2 years ago and I am still obsessed with. There are some funny moments in dragonball z because they are very competitive and they can be silly sometimes, but there is a lot of action in that anime series and they have some of the strongest anime characters i have ever seen in my life. So yeah you should really watch it and you can watch most of the episodes at dbz.tv. Some of the episodes don't work so just look them up on YouTube you'll find something

Hmmm... Since your question is quite vague to me, I am not sure which to recommend, but I guess that I will just list some!

Okay, we have SUPER ACTION here, as well as lots of comedy, in Fullmetal Alchemist. It has both sub and dub! Soul Eater is also a good choice, (though I prefer the manga) and you may like Bleach if you like One Piece. Another recommendation is Inuyasha, or Kaze no Stigma. Plus, Dragonball Z! Gosh, that is a classic! ^_^ All of the anime that I listed has both sub and dub, so enjoy!

Source(s): Well, I am an otaku for manga and anime.

Soul Eater

Ranma 1/2

Angel Beats

Black Butler

Source(s): the question was quite vague sorry if this just isn't doing it...

Fairy Tail is good, i've never watched onepice but as long as you are looking for action and comedy your good on fairy tail, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,Soul Eater and others! :D

good luck! :)

Fairy tail