Wedding night!!!!! ;)?

So me and my fiancé are getting married next weekend! I was wondering what should we plant on doing for our wedding night....? You know. Like I'm gonna wear lingere under my dress, but how should it go? What should we do? Like we are going to be in a big hotel room so there is a lot of space. Ideas?

• MissA
    Favorite Answer

How about you two don't put a whole bunch of expectations on yourselves? You will both definitely be exhausted and (depending on how the wedding goes) very possibly drunk. Pretty much every married couple I know spent the first hour in their hotel room with the groom trying to help his new bride take down her sprayed-up fancypants wedding hairstyle:) Followed by sex because they felt "Well, it's our wedding night, we really should." This includes long-time lovers and nervy first-timers.

Get a bottle of champagne and something to eat... a lot of couples are too busy to get any food at the reception. Snuggle. Talk about your big day. If you want to make love, make love. If you want to go to sleep, go to sleep. Planning a big sexual extravaganza is bound to disappoint... you have the rest of your lives together to get your wild freak on.

Well if you want to know the honest truth, planning things out (like what y'all should do and stuff) might not be good because wouldn't you want spontaneity on your wedding night? I mean yes of course the obvious is probably gonna happen hello wedding night! and wearing a sexy lingerie piece under your dress is a fabulous idea! :) :) But just let whatever happens, happen. It'll be fun and exciting no matter what! :D

P.S. Congratulations on the marriage! :)

the other responses were kind boring so...skinny dip in the pool, blindfolds, handcuffs, toys. if both of you are virgins...good luck lol.

have sex ;) have fun!! & congrats!! enjoy the honeymoon!