TEENS: What did you do today?

I went to school, did the normal. Took a geometry test.

Came home, talked to brother because he just came home from college for the summer the other day :D.

Then I cleaned up my room so my friend can come home with me tomorrow, and I just cleaned the hamster cages ;_; Homework free night, thankfully.

What about you guys?

BQ: What was your last meal?

@Sydηəy SFGHSIDGH Your day was like mine.

I had the same thing for dinner, sadly I missed survivor ;_;. My mom recorded it for me though :D. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow when I get home, after my friend leaves. Unless she's up for watching it..

Woke up

Got dressed

Put school books in my bag

Ate breakfast

Listened to a song.

Went to school

Went to the supermarket to buy some lemonade

Finished school and went home

Did some chemistry homework

Wrote an essay

And that's about it :P

BQ: A pie and some chips.

sounds like you had a relaxed day.

I had an average day at school... nothing special happened. I came home and I found this photographer that I really like... he goes to this one place in NY where there's a lot of poverty, drug use, prostitution and such, then he takes portraits of the people with their stories and there's some people that he follows up on.... it's really interesting... I spent like 2 hours looking at his stuff then it started to storm and I took a nap. I had dinner and watched Survivor (great episode!) now I'm here.

BQ: Ravioli and bread sticks

Well.. I went for a massage this morning (felt so good!) and then I came home and worked on some school work and then drove into town and met my ''math teacher' at the library (I'm technically home schooled) and did some lessons with her for a few hours, then drove home and had supper (spaghetti!). Afterward I just hung out and then watched American Idol! And that's my day :)

• Went to school, did nothing.

Went to Jamba Juice with some friends.

Went to my friends house.

I split ways with them and headed over to the park for a much needed swinging session. Every time I got to the top it was like a fresh breath of air. It helped to relieve my bad vibes. I didn't want to be with people today... I don't know why I didn't go immediately home afterschool.

BQ: Carne asada torta with spinach, cucumbers, some cheese, and beans. 'Twas delicious :)

Woke up, went on the computer for an hour, went to school skip over to home went on computer played Minecraft, watched Youtube videos and my last meal was Burgers.

Source(s): My Brain

Went to school. Went with my aunt to pick up her granddaughter. Then went home, changed my uniform to some basketball shorts and a band shirt. Ate some cookies, watched TV, played my guitar, played nba2k13. Listen to music and get on YouTube

BQ: Pickel

Went to school. Came home. Talked to my girlfriend for around 4 hours or so. Really good :), like always. Pretty much it. I think I spend most of the time I'm awake talking to her, she's the best, really :). It's so cute when we sleep on the phone together :)

BQ: Corn-beef sandwich.

I went to school, went to the grocery store, came home to do some homework, and then went to my dads for dinner. It was boring but nice. (:

BQ: My stepmom's lasagna with garlic bread and broccoli :3

• Went to the gym

Went to university

I feel like such a boring person lol

Woke up, got ready, went to school, had a math exam, had a snack, went to drivers ed for 4 hours. -_- then got food, now on computer , then gonna do homework !