Radioactive Imagine Dragons dance?

I need dance moves or dance videos for my school project. (Some dance project)

Favorite Answer

Ah! There are so many people choreographing to this song! It's ALL over youtube.

One thing I would recommend though. I don't know what type of dance you're choreographing, but a lot of the dances on youtube claim to be comteporary but they're more lyrical. If you are doing a serious contemporary routine, which I doubt you are, don't listen to the words in the song so much. Try to come up with a semi- related background and focus on the beats and accents in the music. Contemporary does't always move right with the beats though... it's completely raw. That's how I choreography atleast, everyone's different.

Also, make sure you move all around the area and incorporate high, medium, and low areas in your dance.

That being said, I don't even know if you are doing contemporary! I just figured because of your song choice.

Good luck! And no matter what you choreograph, get up there and PERFORM it.:)

Go on YouTube and look up contemporary or lyrical dances and then just copy the movements from those and put it with radioactive. I have made up a dance to that and it's really fun! :)

Source(s): I have made up dances and got inspiration from YouTube!!

Liberts charactar fake fir biketard, liberts jazz corset acceptable, liberts biketard with hollow punch acceptable, liberts hip hop steel tie dye crop jacket, and liberts hip hop cut down shrink element gown, additionally this one is cool: Liberts lyrical floral chiffon halter acceptable