Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 7 years ago

I got hit on the head...?

I got hit on the head by some pants a hour ago, I have a little headache. Do I need to worry about having any problems?

You will be fine you honestly got hit in the head with pants don't worry you don't have a concussion if your really dizzy or feel like your in a different world and can't follow things or feel slow and have the worst headache in your life then worry about it I have gotten a concussion and it was form a chick about 160 pounds landing on my head during a rugby game and felt all of that and I only had a moderate concussion

• You should be fine if your headache consist try taking some Advil or Tylenol to help with the pain. If it consist for more than 3 days and nothing is helping your head then see your doctor

Good luck

Source(s): RN