Jim

what graphics card should i get?

im looking to upgrade my graphics card however im not really sure what to go to i currently have a radeon hd 7570 and i have an intel i7 3770 processor and im not sure where to go from there im looking to spend between 200 and 300 dollars on a card and toms hardware graphics card hierarchy doesnt have my card listed id like some suggestions if it helps my exact computer is a dell xps 8500 with all stock parts

also please give a recommendation for a good psu wattage and a good fan size i assume ill have to upgrade those as well

Favorite Answer

I would recommend to actually get a GTX 650 Ti Boost. The card is under $200 and performs like a $250 card

• Hamish

The 7570 is terrible...

Pick up a 7870, that will run any game at high or ultra settings at 40-60 FPS

Get a 7950 or a 7870GHz edition. The 650Ti Boost is terrible, don't get it. The GHz edition of the 7870 will perform within a 20% margin of a 7950.