Is it possible that the Quantum world contains life that we couldn't possibly detect and ...?

our own Universe is a Quantum world of another much bigger Universe?

Is it possible that our own Universe is under the microscope in a lab of a much bigger Universe?

Favorite Answer

Truthfully, anything about this would strictly be speculation. In all probability, if you think about the nature of the universe, it's very possible. Our planet exists inside of our galaxy, which exists inside of the universe. But what does that exist inside of? We could be an ornament hanging on some creature's Christmas tree. Cheers.

Yes, you really have to consider how large the world is. It is never-ending, my guess is that in a couple hundred thousand years, when technology has significantly advanced, we will find life on other planets, and it may be more primitive than earth, it may be more advanced. We may develop relationships with those creatures (they will probably not be human-like). When they do finally find life, it will be monumental, and it makes me sad that I will not be on earth when it happens.

possibly. but according to zen Buddhism its all beyond our realm. so buddy, kick back in your seat and watch this marvelous video http://elonical.com/worlds-smallest-movie/

,where single atoms are moved independently. may be some one is moving the planets like this ;)

Source(s): meditation, surfing

Eheheh... I've thought of the same thing xD it's possible but we can't tell really.