Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

What will happen if i play video games for to long?

What will happen

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You will be playing video games.

• 7 years ago

When playing too long, you will feel really dizzy and tried due to the prolong staring at the screen. That also causes eye damage. If you play in long hours too much, you can have changes in your behavior. Losing patience, crankiness, and sometimes social isolation. It's fine to play games, but not too long. A good limit is 1 to 2 hours of game and take a break. Read, listen to some music, or walk outside so you can recover your body from the screen. After that, you can return to beating that level and repeat the process.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Worse case scenario: A headache and a spaced out feeling. And your eyes COULD get bloodshot.

Other than that, nothing really. Just a sluggish, aching body. I know. I used to play games from the moment I woke up, clear to the moment I went to bed. So much that I even dreamed I was still playing.

• 7 years ago

You will get burnt out and a ton of **** that needs to be done in real life will not be completed.

Source(s): Experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You will most likely get a severe headache and your eyes will probably begin to hurt

• 7 years ago

you'll grow fat and be called a nerd, and your parents will be all up in your case, and then you'll be sad, the you'll play more games to make you happier, and then it works, and then the world explodes, the end.

• 7 years ago

Your brain will explode!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.