I feel dizzy at random time?

I would be doing my homework then out of nowhere I feel really dizzy like everything goes blurry and the whole room is moving around..Why does it happen and how can I stop it?

Favorite Answer

I've been through this for a long time. They tested me for problems from electrolytes, to my ears and my heart. I haven't gotten an answer but you might. Go to the doctor and tell them your symptoms. They'll refer you to a specialist and run tests. Good luck.

Sometimes I go through the same thing. I've found that it often happens when I've lost sleep or haven't been eating right. The thing isn't that you *are* eating, it's what you're eating that counts. I used to eat a lot of junk food and no nutrients would make me feel dizzy. I started eating better and I was dizzy less often.

Same, but is there a way to fix this without medicine? Also I have ADHD so I don't know if that limits me to any solutions.