Do u think she still like me?

So this one girl I am really crazy for this is the third time I asked her out so recently we broke up because she couldn't have a boyfriend( parents ) so I asked her if she still liked me she said no and normally we'll lock eyes across a room but do u think she still likes me like everybody still like a person even once they've got over u that's what I keep saying to myself and it works most time I did get over her but still like her so do u think she still likes me

Favorite Answer

It could go either way, but I'm fairly sure she still likes you. I get how this answer can't really help so, my final answer is, yes, she probably still likes you. I am a girl, and I know for a fact that most girls will say, "No, I don't like you," but will really mean, "I'm really confused right now and unsure how to answer you." But sometimes they just mean, "Yes, I'm just WAY to freaked out to admit it."

It might be that she still likes you. Try talking to her. Write her letters. Try showing her parents that you would do nothing to hurt their daughter. I'm 15 and my parent's don't let me have a boyfriend but I'm still going for it and he constantly gives me like little letters, a flower, sometimes a little teddy bear or stuff animal. He tries talking to my parents, smiling at them, and greeting them. My parents think that he's just a boy who cares about me and really likes me. They don't know we're actually together. Maybe you should try doing that to her. She'll feel really special and her parents will LOVE you and then one day, just ask her parents if you could be with her. It takes time but if you really like her like you say you do, it will work if you try it.

Good Luck!!

knowing that when i broke up with my boyfriend i soon redeveloped feelings for him it is a possibility. but she may be trying to see if you still like her. this does not necessarily mean that she still likes you, but she is trying to see if you are over her yet. i know from personal experiences that once you have lost something you once loved, you miss it more than ever before. this can go either way so just promise me that you and her will stay friends. :)

Source(s): personal experience

No, i usually will trust the girls judgement on this, though give it a few years and see what will happen

how can one say, she wants the d?