Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

What will happen to Syrian Orthodox Christians when Obamas Free Syrian Army aka Al Qaeda takes over Syria?

will they be friends and co-exist in peace lol? or will they be slaughtered by the thousands?

Update:

hes arming them, so i see them as his army.

Update 2:

lol sunnis will not be killed. Shi'as maybe, but not Sunnis. What a joke. The Syrian Orthodox will be killed.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They will get slaughtered. What Obama is doing really angers me.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Obama's Free Syrian Army?

• 7 years ago

Y'see, there's actually a considerable amount of tension between different factions of the rebels, specifically between the secular groups and the Islamic extremists. A large part of the reason why we haven't actually stepped into Syria is because of the latter group's connection to Al Qaeda. In the best case scenario, the secular groups will take control and there will actually be religious tolerance and peace.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Antiochian Orthodox and Greek Orthodox Christians have made the best of their situation for a 1000 years. Christians are self-deporting to Canada and the United States, and they have been for many years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Al Qaeda take-overs equal bad news.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You mean the rebels republicans were demanding that we arm just days ago? Now you want to call them "Obama's army" when your party wanted to go to war for them just last week? I would think that you would be praising the president for his refusal to cower to republican demands and his willingness to look at all of the evidence before sending us into yet another preemptive war with the wrong country.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

they and the minority sunni's will all be killed

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Allah Akbar.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Nuke em all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.