Julie asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

How much makeup do you use?

Do you think all you work is worth it?

Boys, do you think it is worth it?

Favorite Answer

I wear mascara, blush, concealer, eyeliner (on my tight line, not water line), and lip balm (I'm lip balm obsessed).

I don't really wear makeup for trying to get attention from boys. I do it for myself. I don't know why it's so hard to believe that most girls do things for themselves and not for the attention of boys.

Makeup was originally designed to conceal imperfection and enhance natural beauty. I think that on a day to day basis, it's not a terrible thing to want to look presentable and use a little bit of makeup. Even a bright, bold lipstick or something from time to time is okay for everyday but everything in moderation! For night time/parties/clubbing, you can get away with more makeup and have some real fun with it.

On a day to day basis, I wear a tinted moisturiser (the NARS one) which evens out my skin tone and this one is actually beneficial to the skin as it helps with skin cell turnover, etc. I follow up with concealer to cover any blemishes I may have and dark circles! I then apply mascara, sometimes eyeliner and blush to make me look less like a zombie in the morning. I mostly wear a tinted lip balm for every day.

When I go out at night, I definitely wear more.

So yes, I do think its worth it if used appropriately. Boys tend to like a more natural makeup look from my experiences so don't cake your face and use 20 different colours.

Source(s): I work in the makeup industry.

I wear only a handfull of items.

I wear Revlon BB Cream - $11 which is really great for evening out skin tone because it looks like a second layer of skin and gives great coverage. It's my favorite drugstore BB Cream and I only put it over the areas that need it.

Then I wear powder over my nose and forehead because I get oily. I wear Rimmel Stay Matte - $5 it's great and doesn't look cakey at all.

Then I wear black mascara to enhance my eyes and make my lashes look really long and dark. I wear Covergirl Clump Crusher - It looks pretty natural and I really love it. $10

Lasly, I wear Maybelline Baby Lips, sometimes I wear tinted and sometimes I wear clear, it's a nice way to bring a little color to the face and keeps my lips moisturized. It looks pretty natural! $3

I assume you're talking about an everyday basis but ill list what I wear for parties too. Everyday (for school) i wear bb cream, concealer, sometimes primer, mattifying powder, blush, eyeliner, mascara, tinted lip balm, lip gloss, and then well perfume and nail polish if those count. For parties the only thing different is I would also wear eyeshadow, fake lashes, and foundation instead of bb cream. And I would also wear primer.

I wear eyeliner mascara and sometimes lipgloss but rarely (:

and I know a lot of girls who have been really gorgeous in guys eyes who dont wear makeup so i think its your preference. If you feel confident and pretty in makeup then go for it (

but other times it can hurt you in the long run if you take itoff weird.

primer, foundation, hd setting powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, concealer/color corrector, lipbalm (if that counts), lip liner, lip stick, and sometimes lip gloss or false eyelashes if im going out. it sounds like a lot of makeup but when u only use a little bit of these or use them with a light hand with the proper technique and brushes it looks very nice and polished, and natural.

I wear just my Jergens Natural Glow with Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

None. But, some random guy said that i was hot, so I don't think that it matters if you've never worn makeup before.

i us dinair airbrush makeup for my concealer/foundation, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip liner, and lipstick and i love it...i feel like its worth it because it makes me feel pretty lol =)

powder foundation mascara, eyeliner.