Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

What's my best position to play?

I'm 5,7 123 pounds, I can catch really well and have good speed. I have good agility but can jump very high or far. What football position would be the best for me?

Favorite Answer

Your coach will make the decision.. He knows what needs the team has and he will put you in a position that will benefit the team more than in a position that will benefit you... Talk it over with him to see what options are available... Good luck......

• Cu Tie

Based on your height and weight, as well as your speed, agility, and ability to catch really well, I believe that the best fit for you is at the wide receiver position. You have the ideal size for a high school wide receiver.

My best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do this (and every) offseason is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful, top notch wide receiver in football.

Due to your height rb, but if you wanna do running back work a lot outside of the field, and really put the weight in! But do whatever you want, i know a high shcool starting varsity qb and he's 5'7, and i know a starting varsity wr, and he's 5'8 or 5'9. But, its up to you at the end of the day, but whatever you chose, just put in the effort outside of practice. By the way, good luck bro!!! And just have fun with whatever you do, and trust me you'll love football!

For offense, I'd probably put you at Running back but that all depends on your vision. On defense there are a couple different spots. You could very well play as a safety, you'd need to be smart. You could play Corner Back as well.

Well u sound like u wanna play wr

What grade/age level? If you are tall compared to your teammates I would put at WR but if your short I'd put you at RB

HB or WR