Prom survey for all ages :)?

When is/was prom?

What color is/was your dress/tux ?

What color shoes?

Long or short dress?

Price of dress/tux?

What are you/did you drive to prom in?

Who is/was your date? Boyfriend, friend, etc.

How did he/she ask you?

Share your prom news! Random best answer. :)

a million) What lunch decision do/did you like appropriate? A.college Lunch X B.pass out to consume C.the two are undesirable for you D.Don’t/Didn’t consume lunch 2) What concern did you do appropriate in? A.Math B.artwork X C.technological understanding D.I skipd all them 3) How do/did you get to college? A.Ipersistent/drove myself B.My dad and mom drop/dropped me off X C.I walk/walked D.I journey/rode a unicycle 4) what's the worst part of high school? A.Math classification B.Preppy human beings X C.college Lunch D.Taking your cousin to prom 5) Who do/did you date? A.Jocks B.Preps C.comprehend-It-Alls D.My coronary heart is/replaced into too dark and icy to love X 6) together as in intense college what's/replaced into you maximum intense piece of technologies? A.cellular telephone B.computing gadget C.iPod D.what's technologies? None, we at the instant are not allowed telephones, iPods ect. :| 7) what's/replaced into your type in intense college? I hear yet have a gaggle of mind-blowing buddies. i'm often shy. If that's what you meant... :P

F*ck prom.

I didn't go to mine. No regrets. Most I've gone to were school dances in like grade 8 lol.

It's in 3 weeks.

The dress I plan to wear is creme colored

Idk what shoes yet

It's short

Price, don't remember.. between 30-60 ish?

Someone's car.

His name is gabe. :p

He gave me a stack of his drawings and on the last one he asked me to go to prom. :)

Source(s): frontal lobe i presume.
  • Smalls

it was 2 years ago, I didn't go cause I went to my cousins wedding.. I got drunk had fun, but I still regret not going to prom.. grr why did my cousins wedding have to be the same day as prom! -_-

Shot da hell up you illogical, emotionally compromised, hormone driven teen. Read the bible and ealrn about the American government and politics.

Source(s): Obama is not a good president.

eww prom

• .

no.