One month anniversary help?

So it's a month today. I posted on her FB wall something incredibly sweet/well thought out/etc. and she seemed to like at midnight. Today we were talking and I decided to get creative with my words. She appeared disappointed that that's all I could do for our one month so I told her that I wasn't exactly finished with what all I wanted to do for her. I told her to give me an hour so I could finish. (I'm playing her favorite song on guitar and still trying to get it down, but should make it.)

I'm slightly agitated.

Don't get me wrong, I love her and am not a selfish guy... But she's not done a thing... No well thought out thing to say or anything. Just "Happy One Month!"

She was more into the one month thing than I was...

Am I overdoing things here?

Do I have the right to feel slightly disappointed that I'm doing all this and she's not done a thing? Thanks for the help guys.

@Coldsandah She appeared to be all into it with the entire countdown on Facebook thing ._. Plus the repetitive texts about it almost being a month.

Favorite Answer

You definitely have the right to feel slightly disappointed! Me an my boyfriend had our one month a couple of weeks ago and all we exchanged was a brief conversation about it and that's it. A one month really isn't that big of a deal. I think it's incredibly sweet that you wrote on her wall and she shouldn't really have expected anything more. The guitar thing is a good idea though, but even that's taking a one month pretty far. It's only 4 weeks, it's not like you guys have been together for a year or anything, what does she expect, you to buy her dinner and a gift?

She could be just not into the whole anniversary thing. Not all girls are going to be all giddy about things like that.