One month anniversary help?

So it's a month today. I posted on her FB wall something incredibly sweet/well thought out/etc. and she seemed to like at midnight. Today we were talking and I decided to get creative with my words. She appeared disappointed that that's all I could do for our one month so I told her that I wasn't exactly finished with what all I wanted to do for her. I told her to give me an hour so I could finish. (I'm playing her favorite song on guitar and still trying to get it down, but should make it.)

I'm slightly agitated.

Don't get me wrong, I love her and am not a selfish guy... But she's not done a thing... No well thought out thing to say or anything. Just "Happy One Month!"

She was more into the one month thing than I was...

Am I overdoing things here?

Do I have the right to feel slightly disappointed that I'm doing all this and she's not done a thing? Thanks for the help guys.

Update:

@Coldsandah She appeared to be all into it with the entire countdown on Facebook thing ._. Plus the repetitive texts about it almost being a month.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You definitely have the right to feel slightly disappointed! Me an my boyfriend had our one month a couple of weeks ago and all we exchanged was a brief conversation about it and that's it. A one month really isn't that big of a deal. I think it's incredibly sweet that you wrote on her wall and she shouldn't really have expected anything more. The guitar thing is a good idea though, but even that's taking a one month pretty far. It's only 4 weeks, it's not like you guys have been together for a year or anything, what does she expect, you to buy her dinner and a gift?

• 7 years ago

She could be just not into the whole anniversary thing. Not all girls are going to be all giddy about things like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.