Would you rather watch a romantic love story, or a bloody boxing match?

Why?

• Favorite Answer

Bloody boxing match.

I cannot relate to romance or love stories since I've never had that in my life.

Boxing.

Name me a romantic love story movie that isn't a load of idealistic crap.

A bloody boxing match means it's the real deal, no payouts to take a fall, real life, two guys slugging it out to the finish.

If you want wisdom you must dwell in reality. It is not always pretty.

But to be honest I'd rather take a walk on the beach with my dogs and have a swim in the ocean than either of them.

.

Bloody boxing match. Because I'm a man and men aren't really into love stories. Boxing is more exciting anyways

Why not both? Why does it always be one or the other. How about I watch the boxing match with my friends and later on with my girlfriend I watch the romantic love story. THINK MCFLY!!!

• Hi...

Have not seen the whole story yet but I guess "Note Book" is very romantic too...

Yet IF You will let this choose between the "Gladiator", I will watch the "Gladiator".

I am not fond of fight and blood though, It is just that there is something else behind awakes a sleepy nerve.

Have nice moments..!

A romantic love story any day. Boxing is stupid in my opinion. Watching people get beat up is just sick and twisted.

ok how approximately this Atonement (that has the solder element + i like this action picture. i think of it replaced into made in 2008 inspite of the undeniable fact that this is desperate in WW2 yet heavily, watch this) there is likewise… stop Loss Notting Hill Shakespeare in love Romeo & Juliet She’s all that The painted Vail delight and Prejudice Love surely Ghost (1990 yet you could’t tell) while Harry Met Sally (1989 yet nevertheless cant tell) eternal Sunshine of the Spotless recommendations Atonement is my prevalent.

The romantic love story. I can't stand brutality.

i like comedies or action packed movies better than either of those. so while a boxing match would be closer than a romance, it doesn't have enough story to be interesting for long.

• ?

I would rather BE in a godamn romantic love story for once