Sex 2 weeks after c section?

My bf and i had sex 2 weeks after my c section im not feeling any pain so far and my bleeding didnt get any worse im wondering if ill be ok

• I did it 12 days after my son was born. I was fine. Looking back though I was not thinking about the risk of infection. I would not do it again because in my opinion it is not worth the risk. You can use your hands and your mouth still. You will most likely be fine but I would wait until your 6 week check up to do it again.

DEAR GOD... If it didnt hurt and you arent bleeding, then im sure you are fine, but that doesnt mean you cant get pregnant. So i hope you used something. Even if you havent stopped bleeding from having the baby, you could still be fertile.

I did 1 week after mine, and just saying be careful, i got carried away the second time we did it and my scar ripped open, yeah ouch!

you should be fine just don't do it again