Can a guy cheat on a girl and still love her?

What do u guys think??

Favorite Answer

Technically the answer is yes........this needs some explanation.

Just because you have sex with someone else doesn't mean the love disappeared. But the fact that you cheated, HOWEVER YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY IT, means you lacked the self control to be faithful to that love.

So yes, a guy can still love the girl. But that is no excuse. In fact, there is NEVER a valid excuse for cheating. If you want sex with someone else that bad, then break up. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Is the girl you love more important, or brief satisfaction? Pick.

Those who said "both" are a prime example of what is wrong with a lot of our gender.

No. A guy who loves a girl would not even think about another girl, much less cheat on her.

No! you can still have feelings but people who cheat want what they cant have. they don't commit so therefore you do not love the person if you are going behind there back to be with another girl when you have one! they think about quantity not quality

I like how all women answered. I think most men think that what you asked is excusable, of course. I think many men separate emotional love an connection to their woman, wife or girlfriend, and use their sexual desire towards another and leave feeling no guilt. Because in their minds, they just expressed dirt emotionless sex with some chick, while their "love emotional love" for you, the feel is still intanct.

is this right? Of course not

• ?

I'm noy a guy, but I don't think you would be in love if you cheated on someone.

No. If he loved her he would respect her and know how that would affect her. And if he did he would feel extremely guilty and feel like he doesn't deserve her, cause he doesn't

No.

Never has, never will.

No.