If i connect to the internet with my hacked Xbox, will it break?

Hi, my brother hacked my Xbox 360 with JungleFlasher, but I'm not sure if I connect it to the internet it will break. Will it?

I meant XBOX LIVE

He connected the CD drive to the computer and hacked it by using JungleFlasher so that I could play backup games.

He also updated my Xbox in offline mode, and now I can't play my backup games.

Favorite Answer

If you go online with a hacked Xbox Microsoft will know and your Xbox will be useless as Microsoft will disable the Xbox and you can't play games on it anymore

Mine is likewise doing a similar element, and the xbox information superhighway internet site is likewise now not working. i attempted disconnecting my modem and resetting it and changing Ethernet ports. it somewhat is only down. It close off indoors the direction of a action picture i grew to develop into into observing on Netflix. with somewhat of luck it gets squared away rapidly. Pay too a lot for stay and Netflix to now not have the skill to coach it at my discretion.

i own a ps3 though i dont see how connecting 2 the internet will break any console

You would need to tell me more details.. Hows it hacked?