how can i get a girl to like talking to me?

so im talking to this girl and its okay. but i really want her to be more open with things. thank you :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe she's shy or she likes to keep her life a bit private then others do. Let her open up to you when she's ready to, don't force her or she'll not want to talk to you anymore.Plus you should open up to her so she gets the idea that your sharing something about yourself to her. Also by you opening up she may open up because she'll feel that she trusts you.

• 7 years ago

Starts with you being open. When she sees that you can trust her, it'll give her more of a reason to trust you with things. Ask her questions to the things you want to know. Be open, inviting. Not creepy.

• 7 years ago

Maybe if you were talking in more of a private place, she'd be more open.

• 7 years ago

If you want her to be open with you, then you have to be open with her. Do to others what you want done back to you. Good luck man! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Just tell her you like her and you'd like to know more about her, i'm sure she won't hesitate, girls, being a girl; we enjoy talking to guys who are interested and want to know more. Break that ice! Goodluck!

• 7 years ago

start to talk about intresting things

• M.
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Tell her what she wants to hear.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.