Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

I have been texting this girl that i really like and she asked me if i had a girlfriend and said not because i?

I have been texting this girl that i really like and she asked me if i had a girlfriend and said not because i want to date you. I want to ask here if she would never date me but I don't want her to end up not liking me or stop talking to be because I want to date her but she doesn't want to.

Favorite Answer

Actually, you do want her to stop talking to you if she doesn't want to date you. Do you really want to torture yourself being friends and texting a girl you have a crush on who isn't interested in you? Really? No. You told her you didn't have a girlfriend because you wanted to date her. That's pretty much asking her out. What did she say? She still texts you, so it's safe to assume it was a yes. So ask her what night works for her and take the girl out somewhere.