Stop whining bulls fans...and stop bragging heat fans?

Seriously... bulls fans you should be happy they stole a game from the heat at their own homecourt. And heat fans, yeah you guys won a game, but the series is tied, no team is doing better than the other at this point

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

True... But Heat fans are just giving Bull fans a taste of their own medicine, After the Bulls won the first game fans were saying, "Were are the Heat fans now?" and "Bulls are gonna sweep" Now the Heat fans are giving it right back to em

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Well I'm a diehard bulls fan, and I'll be honest the heat are playing better than the bulls, but that should be expected considering how deeply the bulls have gone into their roster, not making excuses though. Either way there's to much hype around this series and derrick rose's return, which is making my attention slowly slip away.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

bro, the place have you ever been for the final month? each little element that the warmth does is positioned below the microscope, and since the warmth have lost 5 in a row anybody thought that they werent gonna win a championship, them prevailing over the reigning 2 time champs after anybody grow to be transforming into a laker fan capacity something to miami warmth followers, so if something can laker followers stop bragging? because of the fact each little element that the lakers do it is sweet, and that i advise each LITTLE single element is grew to become into something 10 situations greater effectual than what it unquestionably is, its the total opposite for the warmth, each thing little undesirable element they do is made worse 10 situations than it unquestionably is via the media, so for them to overcome the lakers out, of all the communities, provides warmth followers something to gloat approximately. yet i agree it grow to be an outstanding interest, the lakers could have won it in the event that they didnt shop on in accordance with kobe to make all of their pictures.

• 7 years ago

Respect to Andy for not complaining about the refs. Chicago's really physical and they foul a lot. At the same time I also think too many fouls were called for both sides. It really slowed down the game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Emma
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Can I whine about the game in its entirety and pass blame to (mostly) all involved?

• 7 years ago

No, Miami love!!!!!!! South Florida pride! Two time national champs!

• 7 years ago

Bulls fans are the biggest cry babies in the NBA

• 7 years ago

Good point

• Alan
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

u sound like a baby back b----

• 7 years ago

WHITE HOT HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.