? asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 7 years ago

full payment offered and refused?

My husband and I wish to pay Capital Direct Lending Corp. in full (don't ever deal with them they are the Devil in disquise ) and they won't accept it. They want more money to hold for payments already made. Does anyone know of a website that we could get legal documents to print off and send to them. We are at the point of loosing our home over $15,000 .

2 Answers

  • MadMan
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to a lawyer asap. You are about to lose your home and you are mucking about looking for free law sites? Also your question does not make sense unless you are referring to interest missed. If so, of course they want their interest.

  • 7 years ago

    I also recommend you contact an attorney ASAP.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.