Does he like me and how do I deal with it?

So I only have one class with this guy, but he seems to like me (i don't know if he really does, I need someone else's opinion). He is in my group of friends in class, and he always sits next to me or behind me, and he'll touch my shoulders/arms/hands sometimes (again, I really don't know if he's doing it to irritate me, or), and whenever I'm in another teacher's classroom asking questions or whatever, he'll stop walking past the door and say hi to me. I know this is so little to base anything off of, but I can't remember anything else, as I haven't actually taken note of anything. Also, a bit of advice please? My parents don't like him, even though I do, because I have the highest grade in my year and they want me to be more focused on my work than a guy who doesn't really care. Should I follow what my parents think or what I would rather do? By the way, I'm 16, just in case that matters. Thank you!

Those are all for sure signs of flirting, he likes you.

This is your life, not your parents. Dont get me wrong they are just looking out for you, however if you like this guy and he likes you they will get over it and learn to like him just like you do! Hes obviously a decent guy if he got you to like him :)

Help a girl out, anyone? : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlYOf...

follow your parents views

I think he likes you...in fact, secretely he would like to have sex with you..believe it or not

Source(s): pyschology major

don't you matter that guy's actions too.

because such actions of that guy do unconsciously.

perhaps, your response about that guy is too sensitive.