Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Do you support Obamas order to not defend the lives of the Americans at the embassy in Libya?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Assistance could have and should have been sent.

No one knew how long the attacks would last nor how long the Security staff could hold out.

And, even if the assistance arrived late, the Consulate could have been secured for forensic purposes.

The fact is that the Americans were abandoned by the Obama Administration and their fate left in the hands of terrorists.

I wonder if Obama and Hillary ever think about how Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty might have felt when they went to their deaths on that roof top in the early morning of September 12th, almost 7 hours after the first shots were fired, with the full knowledge that they had been abandoned by their government....... knowing that no help was coming, yet never understanding why.

• maxey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Obama: worked to create jobs for united statesa.. Romney: attractive Obama: Believes in fairness and equivalent pay. Romney: good-looking Obama: Has did as lots for this u . s . as one guy or female can do. Romney: good-finding i think of of the respond is obtrusive.

• team
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Several eye witnesses said there was help that could have come from about an hour away

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The question is a flat out lie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • vrzz
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

In other words, I just dreamt up some $h!t in my head and now I'm asking you to validate my stupidity.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You are a foolish liar.

• 7 years ago

There was no such order

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.