How can I get a toned stomach ASAP I barley have any fat.?

I'm 16 and 5'4 116lbs, so I'm no where near fat. I've never been happy with my stomach though. I have that aggrivating stomach bump and I would like to get rid of it. I'm a tad impatient so I've quit a lot of my other semi-workouts. I never really have a proper plan on how to do things correctly. My mom just says crunches but I get bored plus, how many should I do? I have an idea on how to stick with it now but I would really like some advice on how to achieve my goal on getting a flatter stomach and keeping with it.(preferably under 2 weeks even though thats near to impossible)

Oh btw I can only do this at home or around my house. My dad is to cheap to buy a gym membership.

The problem with crunches is they 1) don't work, and 2) inhibit bad posture by inhibiting the forward curvature in you lower spine.

My suggestion is to try doing workouts like deadlifts and front squats. You will be very surprised at how much your abs are used in those exercises. Also, doing ab exercises that make you fully extend your abs before you contract them. lay on a sac or bosu ball (lower back on ball) and do crunches with that. I sit on the edge of a bench with my butt off and hands holding above my head doing leg raises. It really hurts and really gets the job done.

You should only have to do 10-20 reps, any more than that is a waste of time.

i could advise an excellent form of cardiovascular workouts like working (maximum appropriate, inspite of the undeniable fact that i'm somewhat biased because of the fact i'm obsessed on working and am continually searching for brand spanking new converts.) Cardiovascular workouts build staying power and burn loads of energy. What burns much greater is potential conditioning. Get some weights, they are no longer too costly, and commence pumping some iron! almost approximately abdomen fat, those 2 will help, however the only thank you to truly get adipose tissue around the waist off is weight loss application.

Crossfit.