Patricia asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Is my penis still going to grow?

Im 15 and my penis is 5.5 inches long when erect, ive been getting worried that my penis isnt going to grow anymore because its been the same size for the past year or year and a half.. i lift weights played football for this years season and run track so im not sure if that effects anything im not a virgin? my name is patricia because this is my moms email account because i forgot the password to mine:D lol and no she cant see this because she doesnt know how to use a computer she doesnt even know how to turn the computer on. :P

Favorite Answer

At 15 - Patricia or not - it's not going to grow much more now

Funny how you're mum's GOT an account but she doesn't even know how to turn a computer on......

WHO'S KIDDING WHOM?

• Daaave

In Men's Health: "Im 15 and my penis is 5.5 inches long when erect" 1 hour ago_Patricia

In Women's Health: "i had sex once in the last 2 months and i had a late period, but i havent gotten a pregnancy test.. and im 13 yrs old" 3 months ago_Patricia

The size of your penis is no different than the size of your ears or nose. Size doesn't matter in the least, and nothing you can do is going to change it's growth.

• Eric

5.5 is average for an adult. Why would you want it any bigger? Women don't want one too big, and size honestly means nothing. So stop worrying, 5.5 is average for an adult.