Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

"Most thoughts and dreams are from demons"?

Thoughts?

I love Banana too!

(((((Kel))))

• Sol
    Favorite Answer

Wow. I pity the person who said that.

From a fan's view, i like it. i'm a Cowboys fan so any tension being positioned on Philly is welcome. i could hate it if I have been an Eagles fan inspite of the undeniable fact that. This label can purely harm your team! I agree Vince youthful (Who I dearly enjoyed for some whilst at UT, yet then sort of ruined his rep at Tennessee) is an entire moron for thinking he can says something like that. they have an excellent team suited now, besides the indisputable fact that it quite is probably no longer seen a dream team for my area. What approximately New England of a pair of years in the past? They have been very almost undefeated, best me if i'm incorrect yet i do no longer believe truthfully each physique grow to be calling them a dream team previously that season? anyhow, I hate the label because of the fact it annoys me, yet as a Dallas fan i'm loving it from that attitude.

You have it ***-about.

Demons come from thoughts and dreams.

Clean your house,spirit. Find Jesus.Prepare your self look for the glory of God. Listen to christian songs.

silly scapegoat thinking from someone who clearly doesn't have the mental capacity to understand psychology, so assumes everything in the human mind is from boogie men.

Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?

It used to, but then the Inquisition came and got rid of them.

• ?

Does my wife give me nightmares?

Yes

• mindy

really common..no your thoughts are from you and no such things as demons

Source(s): blame yourself

Banana! said he (she?) loves you