Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

"Most thoughts and dreams are from demons"?

Thoughts?

Update:

I love Banana too!

Update 2:

(((((Kel))))

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Sol
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow. I pity the person who said that.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

From a fan's view, i like it. i'm a Cowboys fan so any tension being positioned on Philly is welcome. i could hate it if I have been an Eagles fan inspite of the undeniable fact that. This label can purely harm your team! I agree Vince youthful (Who I dearly enjoyed for some whilst at UT, yet then sort of ruined his rep at Tennessee) is an entire moron for thinking he can says something like that. they have an excellent team suited now, besides the indisputable fact that it quite is probably no longer seen a dream team for my area. What approximately New England of a pair of years in the past? They have been very almost undefeated, best me if i'm incorrect yet i do no longer believe truthfully each physique grow to be calling them a dream team previously that season? anyhow, I hate the label because of the fact it annoys me, yet as a Dallas fan i'm loving it from that attitude.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You have it ***-about.

Demons come from thoughts and dreams.

• 7 years ago

Clean your house,spirit. Find Jesus.Prepare your self look for the glory of God. Listen to christian songs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

silly scapegoat thinking from someone who clearly doesn't have the mental capacity to understand psychology, so assumes everything in the human mind is from boogie men.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It used to, but then the Inquisition came and got rid of them.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Does my wife give me nightmares?

Yes

• mindy
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

really common..no your thoughts are from you and no such things as demons

Source(s): blame yourself
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Banana! said he (she?) loves you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.