how to win a class board election?

I am going to be a junior next year and our class board is terrible. They screwed up all the events they were in charge of this year. I really want to run but I don't know what to say in my speech. I don't want to do the sterotypical cliche you should vote for me because I will help plan prom and decorate things and went to leadership camp and blah blah blah. Even if I don't win, I just want to make a statement. I have a decent amount of friends and random acquantinces but I not one of the "popular" children. I can look really pretty when I try with make-up on. I can get the votes of some random kids in my honors math classes but it's probably not enough to win... but my friend is running as well and I'm always living in her shadows and the joke of the friends. I just want to show I can actually do something. So I need the best speech ever. Oh and I was 3rd in the state in public speaking. I love love love love public speaking.

Favorite Answer

Popularity is one thing. Those with the most creative speech wins the race.

this is a toughie...u might desire to have tried runnig for a classification rep first...if u do not win, merely attempt to make as many buddies as available this twelve months, and take a inspect lower back next twelve months...do not supply up!!! ?