Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 years ago

How do I face him after what's happened?

Okay, so even though it happened in a chat room it still hurts.

There's this guy who married my sister who happened to be my enemy. When they were going out he didn't know I was her sibling and when he found out he rejected the idea of us being sibling in laws.

We're sort of over that and we kept fighting and fighting all the time like usual.

Then he got revenge on me for I don't even know what by having a tentacle monster rape/impregnate me.

Then he made the same thing happen again. It made me cry and it made me sad, but he just laughed about it. He then took away my immortality, thus killing me and the children.

I can't face him. I just can't. I'm using a new name now as a reincarnate and I can't ever forgive him. I hate him so freaking much like he hates me and the sick thing is even though I hate him I'd still die for him, like everyone else.

Favorite Answer

I dont really understand but maybe you should join a different gaming circle

Hmmm... i think you may need some help. And that warrior game you're playing isn't very productive towards your life.

Tell your doctor

Is this a joke?