Do guys like it when girls put themselves out there?

There is this guy I want to get to know better, he is very outgoing and sarcastic. My friend thinks he was flirting with me, but I think he paid more attention to my friend because he talked to her more. Anyway, I really want to take a chance with this guy, because life is short right? Should I put myself out there & ask for his number, or would that be creepy? what should I do. ughhh

I think you should put yourself out there, but depending on certain circumstances. For example, if you know him well enough where it wouldn't raise any red flags if you asked for his number, then go for it. Otherwise, get to know him more before you ask for cuz then it would seem creepy. Hope this helps and good luck!

• ?

Putting yourself out there is the same for you as it would be for a guy. You risk possible rejection, but you may succeed. There is no guarantee in this.

Because it depends not so much on how you behave but on whether the guy finds you attractive or not.