A.J. asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 7 years ago

How do I dance gracefully?

It's been pointed out to me that I have difficulty dancing with grace, so can someone help give me tips on how to improve it? Tips, videos, and sites are all helpful.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Rose
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of appearing graceful comes with confidence and physical strength.

However, some people are simply not naturally graceful. You may be good at other aspects of dance, but not gracefulness.

• 4 years ago

you are going to might desire to do countless internet-surfing, finding diverse clips of the basics, and not watching something fancy. the significant element is to get a robust foundation on which to construct, and in case you attempt to do the "cool strikes" you will probable learn undesirable conduct. %. up some fundamentals and prepare them continuously. the element is, you will by no skill get reliable without training, so which you in basic terms pick to get down some fundamentals and stay with them until your concern alterations.

• 7 years ago

I agree with Esther! And dance with your heart! <3

• 7 years ago

you could watch you tube or you should maybe smile when dancing like let the person feel it your emotion or you could begin everything at home by watching video's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.