vrzz
Lv 6
vrzz asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Will Benghazi be the same as repealing Obamacare for House Repubs?

These poor bastards have tried repealing Obamacare 37 times, and are going for #38 next week despite the SC ruling, and Boehner stating that it's the law of the land.

So how many more phony hearing is Issa gonna hold, 37, 38, 39?

Don't feel too bad, cause at least you guys are persistent in failing. LOL

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Republican lead House of Representatives may actually be helping the Democrats with all this repetitive BS. Who would keep voting on the same measure 30+ times or listen to testimony that rehashes the same old information over and over but insane people. The House GOP is making the case to rational voters that the Republicans are not about accomplishing anything real.

• maxey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

this is obtrusive that organization Conservatives help Romney /Obama Care because of fact the stunning court docket has a Republican /Conservative majority . As a Liberal I on no account supported mandatory well-being Ins . All i will assert is that neither Republicans or Liberals gained while it got here to mandatory well-being Ins . nonetheless I have not got any concern with something of Romney /Obama care - so some distance as what i understand approximately it. huge funds / Corps and Banks very own our us of a there will be no longer something that Republicans or Liberals can do approximately it now with out a great deal changing the guidelines like Karl Roves > voters United ruling .

• 8 years ago

Go worship your obama poster.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

yer boyz are swallowing they feets,a quarter inch at a time,,gonna get more uncomfortable

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RJC
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Yes,,,,and both are coming to fruition,,,don't be scared , embrace fact that obama is a fool

• 8 years ago

You'd like it to be, but that's because you have absolutely no integrity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.