How long would it take to reach master prestige on COD Bo2 if..?

...I usually get 10 kills per game?

BQ: What takes more skill, zombies or multiplayer?

By the way I'm prestige 1 level 50.

Favorite Answer

If you play Kill confirmed or Hardpoint like a crazy beast without stopping you can get prestige within 1-4 weeks but with 10 kills maybe a month and few days but with double XP you can get fast experience but my recommendation is to play Killed confirmed or hard point, but it would take you about almost a year to get prestige master but easily if you play good in killed confirmed and hardpoint

Good luck

Source(s): 3 of my friends are prestige masters and took them short times because they play good in kill confirmed and hardpoint
  • I'm not good enough to do the math...well okay it would take forever though too, but anyway it all depends on your skill level the better you are the more points you rack up. If I played CoD all the time I think I could crank out 1 prestige per day (if given an entire day to play)

BQ: multiplayer because zombies are just AI controlled NPC's while multiplayer your going against real people. Though the skill required to win would have to exceed your opponents.

Honestly, quite a long time (a year or more). I have had the game since it came out, albeit I am not the best but I average 20+ kills a game and am only prestige 5. For the next question, I think zombies takes more skill. Many would argue otherwise but Zombies uses a lot more strategy and everyone has to communicate and work together.

It depends if you are a team player or just get 10 kills, and more than 10 deaths. If you get 10 kills and 10 assists then it should take you a month or two. Be patient and get more kills. GL

BQ: Multiplayer takes more skill than zombies because in zombies you can just run in a circle. Also you shoot zombies, turn on traps, have perks that help you get out of situations, rather than playing against real people. My opinion.

Well, with 10 kills per game, say about playing two hours a day will probably take you about 5-7 months to master.

Source(s): Call of duty elite calculator

A long time.

BQ: Both require lots of skill, but I personally think Zombies requires more skill because of all of the extra features such as weapons and locations to train.

i got to Prestige Master in about 30 days of accumulated playing time...i played alot of League play especially during double xp weekends...but what i want to know is how can someone get to Prestige Master in 10 days or less of playing time and their stats not be outrageuosly crazy...like 185 nuclears and 5506 unstoppables....

i'm unsure in case you could. You cant try tweeting activison on twitter to work out what they are in a position to do. Their person is ATVIASSIST. you will discover them. good success. Please answer mine through fact your status grasp.