Muscle building help?

Hey I'm 14 going to be 15 5'9" and wanting to bulk up for lacrosse. I have really good technicals but i need more strength to add more dynamics to my game. Currently i can bench 120lbs total including bar. Is there anything that can help me bench more etc. i heard of protein shakes but idk which one or whatever would work best or even if i should be using them being almost 15

Thanks

Chris

Favorite Answer

Dude you're only 14! relax my friend building muscle takes hard work and time if you think drinking that protein BS is going to make you big your out of your mind.

Do some push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups first you're to young man sorry to say but you don't want to put stress on your body.

Source(s): I workout and I do it the hard way all natural!

Did you already used Muscle Gaining Secrets mechanism. Go on this website : http://Go.MuscleGainWay.com . This could immediately guide yourself!