Do you feel good after helping someone randomly?

I went to sprouts earlier for some granola (I think that's how to spell it)

This old lady broke her hands or something. So I pulled off foie bags and opened them for her. She said "oh sweetheart thank you. Your my angel today"

It was sweet. Everyone kept walking pass her. It makes me mad when someone sees another struggling and dont bother to help.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Yes! I love helping out and making another person smile. It truly makes my day, even if it doesn't make the other persons day.

• Faith
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Yes.

I'd rather feel happy after helping someone than guilty for not.

I've found the best cure for depression, anxiety & chronic pain is to help others. I often use Yahoo Answers as way to manage my pain & prevent depression. It's a daily fight and works wonders for me. This is why I've been here for so long & don't plan on leaving.

Helping others gets your mind off yourself & your problems.

Source(s): homeschooling mom of 3- had to stop driving a few years back due to my meds & migraines messing with my vision. Since I couldn't get out as much to help others I turned to helping others online.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

yes! it's nice to know you're needed, but it's also nice to know that someone appreciates you. most people do it just to see the smile on someone's face(:

• 7 years ago

DEFINITELY. Makes u feel good inside

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adrian
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Yes I do.

• 7 years ago

Yeah, everyone needs to do it more often.

• 7 years ago

Yes, I love it. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.