What are those things called that they use to cook Mongolian BBQ?

Metal scraper/spatula??

2 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Metal scraper is more appropriate because it used to scrape the food around the griddle to cook and since its wedge shape and made of stainless steel aluminium/ metal than spatula which has a handle and a flat wedge end used in stirring the food in the round bottom wok *

  • 7 years ago

    some places call them swords, some call them sticks or scrapers, there is not "official" name for them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.