Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 years ago

Beauty issue-- Please help!?

I have bags under my eyes, which is unhealthy, because I'm just 13, is there a way to get rid of them without makeup or beauty supplies? Before you say "Just get more sleep.", I sleep at least 9 hours every night, but the bags won't go away, so is there a way to get rid of them without all the beauty cosmetic stuff?

• xx
    Favorite Answer

I have the same problem. dark circles under your eyes can be hereditary. Try using a light colored concealer under your eyes before you apply foundation. good luck!

If you wear makeup avoid using mascara and eyeliner and if you do always always take it off and don't use it if you don't need it. Drink plenty of water a lot even if you have to go to the bathroom a lot you can try to reduce them by leaving two spoons refrigerated at night and pressing the against your eyes for about a minute you can do it with tea bags too or sliced potatoes or cucumbers .