How can I get over someone I love that doesn't care about me?

We broke up a week ago and I was crying non stop for the first 3 days. Sometimes during the day I feel ok, but I'm hurting so bad right now.

Will I ever move on and how do I?

• Favorite Answer

You'd be asking the wrong person. It's been nearly five months since I had a two-day fleeting fling with this guy who's like 3 years older than me, and once I got back from the vacation, I tried to keep contact and he started to completely ignore me. And yes, life goes on, but I still think about him every single day. Constantly. He's the reason I've had trouble believing anything people say.

Listen to any song by Gavin DeGraw (particularly Not Over You or Glass), and The Script (particularly Long Gone and Moved On).

Also, listen to Beautiful Disaster by Jon McLaughlin.

Music and quotes help me, so does hitting the gym, and the occasional (somewhat contradictory) Ben & Jerry's. :)

No god certainly is not forgiving in fact god doesnt even give a crap if you think gods forgiving what about the crusades what about the Italian and Spanish inquisitions its alliance with hitler and modern day sex abuses that have injured thousands and cost the church billions is god supposed to forgive all these sins all these horrble bad wrongheaded interpretations of his word its all BS the church government and big buisness want to control you everything about you what you do what you buy what you think who you like wake up and get as far away from that bible as possible the bibly is just an instrument made up by men along time ago to control people for example "The meek shall inherit the earth" they just say that because if you believe it that its cool to be meek you wont complain think about it

Keep yourself busy. Go do something outdoors, go to the gym.

Go out with your friends and family.

No point of crying for someone who doesn't want to love you back. His/Her lost.

We all been there. No point of crying over and over again. You will move on and it's all

up to you when and how it will happen.

Good luck! I wish you the best!

I feeling the same agony as you. Know its over he didn't care to work it then is best to pick yourself up and look for someone who will love you as much that you love that person. Listen to positive music about he not being good for you and it will be easy but takes time for you to cope. good luck. You are not alone by the way karma will get players.

Source(s): similar experience but with a girl

Don't go buy yourself a bunch of ice cream. Don't go out partying. Try to think of the good things in your life. I know it's really difficult but it DOES go away. Just hang in there :)

you will move on because you have to --- life goes on --- i do understand how you feel --- the lady that i fell in love with well she used me and could not care less about me so i understand how much it hurts but you cant let them rule your life you have to accept it and know you will find someone else or they will find you

just takes time.