Someone please help. Could I be pregnant?

Well, I'm 15 years old. My boyfriend pulled out at the right time, but some may have gotten in (if any, not very much). If any did at all, it was only in 3/4 - 1 inch.

I'm extremely nervous that it might be enough to get me pregnant. It only happened 3 days ago.

And my period is extremely irregular, so does that change how fertile I am? I get it anywhere from 2 weeks apart to 4 months. I exercise every day now, but it's been like this ever since I first got it 3 years ago.

I'm not on any pill, he's extremely cautious but this is the closest call yet.

Someone please offer help or at least talk some sense into me.

I'm only 15, I wouldn't be able to stand talking to my parents about it, please I don't wanna ruin my life

Favorite Answer

Just stay calm. Talk to your boyfriend about it so he knows what is going on and how scared you are. Worst case scenario a gay family gets a new baby to take good care of. There is still the chance that you are okay so just get a pregnancy test and hope for the best. But in the future, DO NOT USE THE PULL OUT METHOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at fifteen you really shouldn't be having sexual intercourse. Irregular periods could be a sign of something wrong with you womb or your inner linings. You should get that checked out.

A baby would never ruin your life, never. Even if your only 15 a babies a blessing, think of the women who cant have babies. That would be my worst nightmare. I'm praying for you

There's an old simple do-it-yourself pregnancy test that's been used for decades;

Try putting a tissue inside of your vagina and leave it there for about 2-3 hours

If it comes out a blueish colour, you're not pregnant, otherwise, you may well be.

If it turns out that you are pregnant, you could always test by inserting a coathanger deeply inside of yourself. If blood trickles out, it's safe to assume you're pregnant.

Source(s): My girlfriend was pregnant and we tried it

Don't want to ruin your life?

USE PROTECTION.

Take a pregnancy test. No one here can tell you if you are pregnant or not.

And the pull out method is very risky.