How can I have a more sophisticated style?

How can I have a more sophisticated style? What are some staple clothing items to buy? I just want to have a better taste in what I buy (including non clothing items) Just really more feminine and delicate. Any tips or suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Blouses, pencil skirts, long skirts, big sweaters, work pants, thin pants, or try wearing black. Also, you could wear diamond necklaces, or a lot of jewlerey. You could also look towards a more 50's-60's inspired clothing, because they were super feminine and sexy and sophisticated. Watch Mad Men. :)

Hmmm I see what you are going for!

Fancier jeans like hollister, true religion, and Aeropostale jeans help for a casual look.

Blouses that seem to flow work as well!

As for accessories a pair of flats and some strappy sandels are a must! Tory burch sandels are cute!

Thin belts,I think, are very classy and you could go for colorful ones to add a pop of color.

I think a sophisticated style requires luxury clothing items. Chunky watches are GREAT as well, Micheal Kors watches are the best! and totes are good to,

Also I find shorted hair styles very sophisticated as well! Good luck!

I am sixteen and to look more sophisticated, I wear blouses with fancier jeans to look more polished with short high heels. I don't want to look way older, just preppy. That's what i do and I get compliments all the time :)

i'm have no examples of garments to instruct you, yet permit me clarify: it is many times stable to start off with heels. they do no longer consistently would desire to be too severe. :) And your decision of that vest is techniques-blowing! flip to sort icons like Audrey Hepburn or state-of-the-paintings designers like Yves Saint Laurent or Versace for thought. Menswear is an techniques-blowing thank you to flow once you're searching for something state-of-the-paintings. Like YSL, attempt female-like tuxedos (le smoking) paired with black skinny denims and heels. With menswear, that's considerable to pair your masculine products with female products. attempt donning knee length outfits or choose for top waisted skirt. severe waisted skirts basically radiate a state-of-the-paintings female on top of issues. classic jewelry like pearls could be state-of-the-paintings. in keeping with risk borrow a number of your mom's or grandmother's jewerly? nonetheless those sound like something an older female could placed on, they nevertheless paintings and look great.