coke asked in PetsDogs · 7 years ago

I just got a 2 month puppy maltipoo what do I feed her ?

Do I give her puppy milk or solid food I just got her today. Also if I put her water in a bowl would she drink it I'm new to this ok also how many times a day do I feed her?

• Jordan
    Favorite Answer

She will be able to drink water on her own. She's much too old for puppy milk, so don't worry about that. If you'd like to soften the kibble you've bought her, pour some water on it the night before and let it soak over night, but her teeth should be strong enough to chomp through the kibble as it is.

• Anna E

A two month old puppy will have been weaned, so she should not be given puppy formula or any other milk, just water and puppy food. I would try the higher quality such as Blue Buffalo, Wellness etc. They all have a puppy formula. If necessary you could soak it in warm water to make it easier to eat. Usually puppies that age need to be fed 2-3 times a day. I would call your vet to see how often and how much to feed.

Source(s): Personal experience as an owner a several puppies over the years.

no milk just water. You can leave dry puppy food out all day and she will adjust her eating habits but during house breaking give her as much as she will eat at one sitting about 3 times a day. Make sure you take her to the vet as soon as possible for her first visit. Some vets give you a puppy packet with all kinds of information.

Puppy food for the first year. And ... don't ever feed O'Roy. That would be like feeding her popcorn all the time.

Pick one or the other. Puppy pads, or going potty outside. If you try to do both you will only confuse your dog. If you choose Puppy pads, get ready for accidents all over the house for the rest of the dogs life.

You should get the powdered milk for puppy found in Walmart

Source(s): Raised bunnies fed it powdered kitty milk