she unblocked my cell number. Does she want to talk now?

There was a 32 yo woman whom I was interested in dating and vice versa. But she decided to play stupid mind games with me so I walked away. This apparently upset her. The last time I saw her in September she seemed to be jealous of my date. She kept looking at my date and totally ignored me at a mutual friend's party. I twice apologized to her, but was met with angry texts. I have always been polite in my responses.

I ran into her at a friend's party this past weekend while out with platonic female friend. I walked past her and said, "Hi, how are you?" She said, "You're crazy," and walked away. I think she meant that I am crazy to speak to her. A few minutes later, I ran into her in the hallway and said "I just wanted to say hi." Her reply was, "You're crazy. And if you don't stop bothering me, I'll have you kicked out of this party." I laughed and said, "I just wanted to say hi." My friends say that she still wants me and is still emotionally invested.

I called her 3 months ago and she blocked my cell number. I called today to see how her broken arm is feeling and she has unblocked my cell number much to my surprise. Does she want to talk now?

Favorite Answer

As a girl, I'll tell you that sometimes mind games aren't really games, their insecurities. I used to talk to this guy, and I liked him, so when he said something that upset me I'd block him. A few days later I'd unblock him to see if he tried to get in touch with me. I don't know this woman, nor do I really know your situation, but she might just be in a "Would he miss me.." state of mind.

Hope this helps :)

Source(s): Me :D

My girlfriend is going to right this because she is more experienced in this type of thing! LOL! Here you go! Hi my name is Kaylee Auditore. And I am going to answer this! LOL! Ok any ways! Yes yes yes she does go for it! now! now! now! But don't be to strong though us girls do like some chit chat man! O.k. So, ask her about how she feels now! Call her Right this instant and that means now, why aren't you doing it yet stop reading this, ha-ha you cant can you? You just want to get to the end! Ok any ways! If she plays mind games again like I do with Phoenix, just go along with it, don't walk away, that was stupid the 1st time man! god! dude! ok anyways stop reading this and get to the phone half wit, just joking go now! though seriously stop reading this god man go ok as phoenix says all the time. Good LUCK!

Source(s): My girlfriend!

Not so fast. Did you leave a message or did she call you back. If not give her space. Is there anyway to run into her or talk to on a social site like facebook? If so do it and see how she reacts. If she reacts well ask if she minded if you called. My only reservation is she may be letting her guard down but if you pounce instantly you might chase her away again. Good luck.

Wait wait...

Do you really want to continue talking to this person? Man she is 32 and she is acting like 15. Come on. You do not want to mess your time and your brain with women that acting like that. One think you might did wrong is that you were too polite to her. I wont say do not call her again, but here you have to choices:

1. Do whatever you feel to do call her or whatever but you have to deal with all the results of her craziness.

2. Move on man...a 32 year old woman who blocks your cell phone???seriously??

Just because she unblocked your number doesn't mean she's interested. In fact, the company automatically unblocks the number after certain amount of time.

She thought she was safe from being called. She has let down her guard.