I'm going to fail my AS History exam in a few hours any advice?

It's 5 am and I've been cramming, well I even procrastinated cramming so I haven't even crammed.....I have an exam at 10'30 am. I can't concentrate and I feel like anything I learn now is pointless since it won't stick t my head. I feel really bad like a failure and that I'm disappointing a lot of people. Anything to make me feel better? How can I come to terms with my mum about this?

Favorite Answer

just go to bed and get as much sleep as you can. you know more than you think. your mom will understand because she knows that you tried, even if you completely fail your test.

The best thing to do is calm urself down take a deep breath for 2 minutes atleast drink something warm like coffee milk tea and sit down n read on wat you need to do and wen you take the test jst take a deep breath inhale and exhale and start the test with luck you pass and if you dont be honest to your mom be honest to the people counting on you honesty kills.. dont make exscuses just come straight forward with it if they get mad/upset jst tell them i tried my best im sorry i didnt pass i will pass next time we have the test.....

Hope this helps!!!

• Mia

Just sleep!