Why does my ankle keep popping?

Its been a month since i broke my ankle ive been in a cast for two weeks now, for the past few days my ankle has been popping randomly but it doesnt hurt at all i was wondering what does this mean the cast is not tight its pretty well fit and comfortable so what you think it could be?

Both mine pop, for a while now, I tried ankle exercises, but i have the same problem & it is very annoying & cause my anxiety to go up! But I need help too along with this person

• maxey

Popping as in knuckle-crack popping, or bone-clicking popping? For the earlier, there is not any genuine thank you to provide up it. For the later, many excersizes ought to surely make it worse in the event that they placed on away on the cartilage. An previous karate instructor of mine pronounced that this style of element indicated which you mandatory to drink extra water.

Your ankle has little harmless air pockets that pop when moved. Don't worry it will eventually go away

I would recommend you to go see a doctor.