Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 7 years ago

I need help addressing a letter that is going over seas to a military base. this is the address I have.?

John doe

D/2-10 AVN

Task force Nighthawk

FOB Shank

APO AE 09364.

Is this the correct way to address my letter.

• NWIP
    Favorite Answer

Yes that is fine. Make sure you do NOT put Afghanistan on it or pay for international postage as it is going to a USPS address in the US.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

John doe

D/2-10 AVN

Task force Nighthawk

FOB Shank

APO AE 09364.

Source(s): addressing letter seas military base address have: https://shortly.im/momxA
  • Amy

Send DVD's if possible. When they have down time and aren't at a highly set up FOB, they're bored. So they have portable DVD players but not much movies. Pictures are cool too, even if they don't know you personally, to know that there are people who do care is cool enough. Magazines, like Sports Illustrated, Stuff, Maxim, Car magazines. Letters along with the cards are great, and newspaper clippings of anything of interest would be great. Maybe stuff they need, like disposable razors, deoderant, toothpaste, there is a detergent called WashEaze, it is in a box the size of fabric softener sheets, they are sheets of detergent, so no spilling and the fit really well with their stuff, get the kind without brighteners, it's specially made for camoflauge so they don't get picked up by UV detecters, I get that for my hubby and he loves it. The idea that they don't have to spend money is really awsome. Coupons are great too, for like Burger King or something, cause if they are at a great FOB, then they'll have stuff like that. GOOD LUCK and Have Fun!!

Yes