How can I force myself to do homework?

I get really confident before I get out of school, then when I attempt to even do homework I just wait until the end of the day and do it really late and by doing that I don't do all of my homework because I have so much of it and I get very tired. I'm tired now...

I'm 3 months behind..

Favorite Answer

Try setting yourself a timetable, and put homework first. Eg. As soon as you get home, sit down somewhere quiet with no distractions and do an hour of homework, and then reward yourself with a short break at the end of that hour. Have free time as the reward. Another good tactic is to go to the library, either at school or the town library. There are far less distractions and so you are more likely to get more work done. Good luck!

Don't ask me. I'm weeks behind, and currently listening to music while watching TV shows on my computer.

Good Luck.