Beata asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

What could i do for Crazy Hair Day?

Tomorrow at my school, they are having a crazy hair day. Its wen you make your hair all crazy and weird. I need help on what to do with my hair. My hair goes about 2 inches down from my shoulder, or even 3. Please help!

Favorite Answer

I would run to your local party city and buy some spray hair color they wash out easy and are fun to put in your hair. You can also do wild curls or teeze all your hair to look puffy. You can always wing it and buy crazy colors hair clip-ons or a wig while your at party city if all fails

I'd say tease your entire hair until you can tease no more, but that'll be hard to brush haha

Tie like a zillion buns on your hair? or bun mohawk?

• xx

tease your hair a lot and put in a pony tail up at the top of your head, and then 2 others on the sides of your head

Curl it in reallly small sections, so it's a whole bunch of small curls. Or spike it up somehow.