Preston asked in HealthDental · 7 years ago

Help Cut wont heal!!!?

i cut my gums with my toothbrush by brushing to hard and now i have a cut/soar that wont heal. it hurts anytime i use my mouth for anything what are some home remedies?!?! plz help

• Joe P
    Favorite Answer

Dissolve about a teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water. Put some in your mouth, slosh it around for 3 to 5 minutes, repeat for a total of 15 minutes. Do this 2 or 3 times per day until you are healed up. You will see progress quickly and be all better in a few days. Get a soft toothbrush and go easy to avoid this happening again.

I surely have a small shrink on my genuine thumb tip that wont heal. Its not extra then a scratch however the dang element basically wont % up and scab over. Had it for approximately 5 weeks now. uncertain how I got here to have it. It feels contaminated, I go away it open and wash with cleansing soap alot and juice it up with lemon now and back. The worst it gets, the extra it style of feels a doctor will quickly be a in all risk concern.

Try a warm salt water mix three times a day

Give it till tomorrow, it'll stop.